TIGERCLAW DURABLE DECK FASTENERS
FULLY HIDDEN TIGERCLAW FASTENER
Tiger Claw deck fasteners are unlike other hidden deck fastening systems that drill diagonally into decking or merely cover holes. Tiger Claw Deck Fasteners, like the TigerClaw TC-G is unique because they are truly hidden.
Tiger Claw TC-G fasteners are made from 300 Series Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel . A black oxide coating reduces shine so fasteners hide between decking boards. Tiger Claw TC-3 fasteners are made from .060 304 roll hardened stainless steel. A black oxide coating reduces shine so fasteners hide between decking boards.
Tiger Claw hidden deck fasteners are premium high nickel stainless steel and will typically outlast the decking. Tiger Claw offers a 25 Year Warranty on all products.
Compared to nails and screws, Tiger Claw Hidden Deck Fasteners have the following advantages:
- Virtually invisible.
- Reduced potential for wood rot which typically begins around the screws and nails installed on the top surface of the deck.
- Eliminates splits on the ends of decking board which are caused by screws and nails.
- Reduced cupping because Tiger Claw fasteners secure the edge of decking boards to the joist.
- Decking board shrinkage is not restricted by vertical penetrating screws, so wood splitting is reduced greatly
- No damage is caused to the decking surface during installation.
- More surface area holding the decking down vs. screw or nail installation.
- Nail free surface is easier to maintain.
- The deck surface will not be stained by corrosion that may occur with nails or screws.
- Long term ownership costs are lower because of longer deck life
- Professional appearance shows off the beauty of your decking material.
- Elimination of nail or screw pops means your deck is safer.
RELATED DECKING BRANDS THAT WE USE
AZEK Exteriors manufactures distinctly unique trim and molding. Together the brands present homeowners, builders, architects, dealers, and contractors’ suite of first-rate products that are long-lasting.
A high-performing wood alternative, Fiberon composite decking, railing, cladding & fencing offers the warmth and appeal of natural hardwoods without the upkeep. Our products are used in homes and commercial construction around the world
Trex® eco-friendly composite decks from an innovative blend of 95% reclaimed wood and plastic film—that’s almost the whole thing. On top of that, Trex® uses some of the most earth-friendly manufacturing processes and eliminating the use of harmful chemicals.
Deckorators® deck fasteners make it easier than ever to complete an outdoor project. The Stowaway™ Hidden Fastener discreetly secures deck boards to joists with a single stainless steel, color-matched screw.
Request An Estimate
Please submit the following informaton for a FREE consultaton.